Continuing Education Contact Hours (CE)
- AONE 2018 attendees may earn a maximum of 22.25 contact hours (60-minute contact hour). The actual number of contact hours awarded to each participant is based on sessions attended.
- Earn up to 4.0 contact hours by reviewing all poster presentations. Partial credit is available by spending a minimum of 1 hour reviewing posters.
- Up to 7.0 contact hours will be awarded to those attending a preconference workshop.
- The presenters in each session are obligated to disclose any relevant financial relationships with any commercial companies pertaining to the content of their sessions.
How to Claim Contact Hours
To obtain contact hours for a session, attendees must complete the session evaluation. Attendees have the option of accessing and completing the evaluations onsite, on the conference mobile app or at home. The deadline to complete the evaluations and claim your contact hours is June 1, 2018.
- Go to the Attendee Service Center. To log in, enter the badge number found on your annual meeting badge or your username and password found in your confirmation email.
- Complete evaluations for the breakout, poster and plenary sessions you attended. The overall evaluation must be completed in order to print your certificate.
The American Organization of Nurse Executives (AONE) is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
AONE is authorized to award up to 22.25 hours of pre-approved American College of Healthcare Executives(ACHE) Qualified Education credit (non-ACHE) for this program toward advancement, or recertification in ACHE.
AONE is an approved continuing education provider for the State of California. Provider No. CEP15740.