Continuing Education Contact Hours (CE)
The AONE 2019 annual conference offers 21.55 contact hours (60-minute contact hour).
- The number of contact hours awarded to each participant is based on sessions attended.
- Earn up to 4.0 contact hours by reviewing all poster presentations. Partial credit is available by spending a minimum of 1 hour reviewing posters.
- Up to 7.0 contact hours will be awarded to those attending a preconference workshop.
- The presenters in each session are obligated to disclose any relevant financial relationships with any commercial companies pertaining to the content of their sessions.
- Session evaluations and the overall evaluation must be completed in order to obtain the CNE certificate.
How to claim Contact Hours
Contact hours will be granted at the Annual Meeting. To obtain contact hours for a session, attendees must complete the session evaluation. Attendees have the option of accessing and completing the evaluations onsite, on the conference mobile app or at home.
The American Organization of Nurse Executives (AONE) is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
AONE awarded up to 21.55 hours of pre-approved American College of Healthcare Executives(ACHE) Qualified Education credit (non-ACHE) for the 2019 AONE Annual Meeting toward advancement, or recertification in ACHE.
AONE is an approved continuing education provider for the State of California. Provider No. CEP15740.