Welcome to the Exhibitors Resource Page! This is a one-stop-shop for everything you need to know related to your booth investment at AONE 2018. Additional information to come.
Exhibit Hall Schedule
Exhibitor Service Kit Now Available
The exhibitor service kit is designed to provide you with all of the information necessary for a successful and profitable exhibition. Deadlines, forms and ordering details for your booth furnishings, lead retrieval, GES services, advance shipment labels, etc. are all found in the kit. If you still have questions, please contact Brendan Johnson at (770) 432-8410 ext. 158 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration and Housing Information
Invite your key or potential customers to visit your booth and the exhibits with an AONE exhibit hall guest pass. As part of your booth purchase, you receive two (2) complimentary passes. ($200 value)
For registration questions, or if you need to make updates to existing registrations, please contact an AONE registration customer service representative at (847) 620-4477 or email at email@example.com.
Visit Indy is the official housing provider for AONE 2018 and manages all hotel accommodations for attendees, exhibitors and sub-block reservations. Hotel rates are available until Thursday, March 15, 2018, or until the room block is sold out.
Exhibiting companies requiring more than 10 hotel rooms must review, complete and submit the sub-block form. Download the form.
Questions? Call or email Visit Indy Housing at (317) 262-8191 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attendee Mailing List
Your company has the opportunity to purchase the pre- and post-conference attendee lists (electronic format). The pre-conference attendee mailing list costs $300 and is available after February 1, 2018. The post-conference attendee list costs $350 and is available after April 30, 2018.
Note: Attendee email addresses, phone and fax numbers will NOT be provided per AONE policy.
Meeting Rooms and Hospitality Suites
Meeting Rooms and Hospitality Suites are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Promote your AONE 2018 Exhibit Booth
Pre-show and on-site marketing of your exhibit booth is fundamental to your success. Here are some helpful hints on making the most of your exhibiting experience.
- Maximize your ROI. Review the advertising and sponsorship opportunities to identify the opportunity that best fits your goals
- Download a customized AONE 2018 graphic to add to your email signature
- Invite customers and guests to attend at a 25% discount. Download invitation template
- Inform the industry and share a press release announcing your involvement at AONE 2018
- Download and use the AONE logo and your booth number in your advertisements and promotional materials to direct your audience to visit your booth at AONE. Exhibitors and sponsors are required to use the event artwork linked here to promote their participation in the conference
- Add a lead retrieval device to your exhibit booth.
Drive attendees to your booth by using social media:
- Use Twitter to post company updates, new products, special offers and announcements and industry news. Follow AONE and use #AONE2018 to mark your posts
- YouTube is an inexpensive way to use video to connect with customers. Consider shooting short videos during the event to capture interviews with customers, your booth and the event
- Facebook connects you to your customers and prospects. Use Facebook to post interesting articles, videos and information about your company. During AONE 2018, live stream from your booth and engage with an audience over Facebook. Don't forget to tag AONE in your live streams and Facebook posts
- LinkedIn allows businesses to develop relationships with prospects, maintain relationships with current customers and find service providers. Connect with attendees through your LinkedIn page