If you have any questions, please check our FAQ below. If your question is not addressed here, scroll to the bottom for information on who to contact with your inquiry.
- Where will AONE 2019 be located? ▽
- All educational sessions will take place at the San Diego Convention Center at 111 W Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101. Schedule Alert! - When booking travel, please note the schedule for AONE 2019 April 10-13.
- Are there travel discounts available? ▽
- Yes. Discounts on airfare and ground transportation will be available in November, 2018.
- What hotels are in the AONE 2019 block for attendees and exhibitors? ▽
- Housing for AONE 2019 is only available to people who are registered for the conference.
- Which airport is closest to the meeting site? ▽
- San Diego International Airport is a 15 minute drive to the San Diego Convention Center.
- How many credit hours will I earn for attending AONE 2019? ▽
- The AONE 2019 annual conference offers 21.55 contact hours (60-minute contact hour).
- What is the recommended attire? ▽
- Attire at AONE 2019 is business casual. Sensible shoes are recommended. Casual dress for the President's Welcome Reception is acceptable.
- Will I be able to access the program on my mobile device and/or tablet? ▽
- Yes, the AONE 2019 mobile app will be available to attendees to post updates on the activity feed, navigate the conference, find friends and much more!
- What ADA Accommodations does AONE offer? ▽
- AONE complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and strives to ensure that no individual with a disability is deprived of the opportunity to participate in this program solely by reason of that disability. Through its agents, AONE will provide reasonable accommodations for a candidate with a disability who requests accommodations. Requests can be made by sending a written request 21 days in advance of the annual meeting to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Does AONE accommodate dietary restrictions? ▽
- AONE tries to offer a wide selection of meals throughout the conference to cater to different dietary requirements. If you have a special dietary need, please send a written request 21 days in advance of the annual meeting to email@example.com.
- How do I register? ▽
- The 2019 registration fees are Member early bird $950 & Non-member early bird $1,250. Visit the Registration panel in the navigation to register.
- What is included in my registration fee? ▽
- A full conference registration includes keynote speakers, your choice of over 50 breakout sessions, exhibit hall access, CE certificate, session handouts and recordings, welcome reception, poster presentations and daily continental breakfast and luncheons.
- Do you offer discounts for groups? ▽
- Yes! Discounts are available for organizations that simultaneously register 5 or more individuals from the same facility for the full conference.
Exhibitors & Sponsors
- What sponsorship opportunities are there? ▽
- AONE offers sponsorships for every budget.. Visit the Exhibit & Sponsor tab to view sponsorship opportunities.
- I’m an exhibitor. How do I register? ▽
- Exhibitors will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with specific instructions on how to register, including allotments.
Exhibit Space Sales, Sponsorship, Advertising