Nurses are at the heart of health care, but many struggle with taking care of themselves as well as they take care of their patients. Nurse fatigue, stress and burnout continue to increase and cause far reaching impact to themselves and their organizations. This educational workshop will demonstrate how nurse leaders can build greater levels of resilience to stress smarter, recover better and bring their best self to work and home.
In this interactive workshop attendees will gain tools that will enable them to:
- Discover a new framework for thinking about stress, including stress as a positive mechanism for growth
- Recognize resilience and the data on how stress can impact performance and well-being
- Apply the three principles of recovery to support improved resilience
- Explore the science of purpose as a motivator for behavior change
Presented by Johnson & Johnson Human Performance Institute.
- Early Bird (Ends March 2nd): $285
- Regular: $335
- Onsite: $385
- Early Bird (Ends March 2nd): $335
- Regular: $385
- Onsite: $435