Why take Finance and Business Skills for Nurse Managers?
Strong financial skills are necessary to be an effective leader in today’s health care environment. The Finance and Business Skills for Nurse Managers program better equips participants for nursing finance management.
Discussion Topics Include
- The impact of health care reform on finance
- Financial management and general accounting principles
- Preparing a budget
- Monitoring unit operations
- Building a business case
Who should participate?
This program is intended for managers, directors and other nurse leaders who want to gain solid foundational knowledge in nursing finance and business skills.
- Early Bird (Ends March 2nd): $350
- Regular: $400
- Onsite: $450
- Early Bird (Ends March 2nd): $450
- Regular: $500
- Onsite: $550