Emerging Nurse Leader Institute
Click here for Wait List
Click here to apply
Special Rate - $700 | Group of 2 or more - $525
Tuition: Regular Rate - $900 Group Rate - $850 (must have two or more from the same organization)
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
*Limited to 50 participants
NOTE: If you are having difficulty accessing this application, please try a different browser. If you still have difficulty, send an email to: email@example.com.
Who Should Apply?
Staff nurses, charge nurses, and nurse coordinators who aspire to nursing leadership roles.
*Please note: this program is not intended for nurse managers
Emerging Nurse Leader Institute (ENLI) is a three-day interactive program that combines lecture, discussion, experiential learning, and self-assessment. The seminar is designed to shape aspiring nurse managers into leaders of tomorrow.
The program offers attendees the opportunity to earn up to 16.5 continuing education credits.
- Managing the Business–financial management, HR management and performance improvement
- Quality & Patient Safety–quality monitoring and safe and effective care
- IOM Future of Nursing–recommendations, current work and what it means for you
- Calling the Circle Principles–attentive listening, intentional speaking and conscious self-monitoring
- Creating the Leader Within–career planning, personal journey and your role as a future nurse manager
- And much more!
The American Organization of Nurse Executives is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Questions? Contact Alexis Steele at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AONE complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and strives to ensure that no individual with a disability is deprived of the opportunity to participate in this program solely by reason of that disability. Through its agents, AONE will provide reasonable accommodations for a candidate with a disability who requests accommodations. Requests can be made by sending a written request 21 days in advance of the workshop to Alexis Steele at email@example.com.