Emerging Nurse Leader Institute
Click here to register
Contact email@example.com for more information.
Regular Rate - $900
Group Rate (two or more from the same organization) - $850
*Limited to 50 participants
NOTE: If you are having difficulty accessing this application, please try a different browser. If you still have difficulty, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Emerging Nurse Leader Institute (ENLI) is a three-day interactive program that combines lecture, discussion, experiential learning, and self-assessment. The seminar is designed to shape aspiring nurse managers into leaders of tomorrow.
The program offers attendees the opportunity to earn up to 16.5 continuing education credits.
- Managing the Business–financial management, HR management and performance improvement
- Quality & Patient Safety–quality monitoring and safe and effective care
- IOM Future of Nursing–recommendations, current work and what it means for you
- Calling the Circle Principles–attentive listening, intentional speaking and conscious self-monitoring
- Creating the Leader Within–career planning, personal journey and your role as a future nurse manager
- And much more!
Who Should Apply?
Staff nurses, charge nurses, and nurse coordinators who aspire to nursing leadership roles.
*Please note: this program is not intended for nurse managers
The American Organization of Nurse Executives is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Questions? Contact MT Meadows at email@example.com.
AONE complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and strives to ensure that no individual with a disability is deprived of the opportunity to participate in this program solely by reason of that disability. Through its agents, AONE will provide reasonable accommodations for a candidate with a disability who requests accommodations. Requests can be made by sending a written request 21 days in advance of the workshop to M.T. Meadows at firstname.lastname@example.org