Emerging Nurse Leader Institute
May 13-15, 2015
September 9-11, 2015
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Early Bird - $800
Regular Rate - $900
*Limited to 50 participants
NOTE: If you are having difficulty accessing this application, please try a different browser. If you still have difficulty, send an email to: email@example.com.
Emerging Nurse Leader Institute (ENLI) is a three-day interactive program that combines lecture, discussion, experiential learning, and self-assessment. The seminar is designed to shape aspiring nurse managers into leaders of tomorrow.
The program offers attendees the opportunity to earn up to 16.5 continuing education credits.
- Managing the Business–financial management, HR management and performance improvement
- Quality & Patient Safety–quality monitoring and safe and effective care
- IOM Future of Nursing–recommendations, current work and what it means for you
- Calling the Circle Principles–attentive listening, intentional speaking and conscious self-monitoring
- Creating the Leader Within–career planning, personal journey and your role as a future nurse manager
- And much more!
Who Should Apply?
Staff nurses, charge nurses, and nurse coordinators who aspire to nursing leadership roles.
*Please note: this program is not intended for nurse managers
The American Organization of Nurse Executives is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Questions? Contact Gloria Hearns at firstname.lastname@example.org.