Our sincere thanks...
On behalf of the AONE board and staff, thank you to the 3,000+ individuals who attended the 2013 AONE Annual Meeting and Exposition in Denver.
As a reminder, if you have not done so already, you must complete the individual session evaluations as well as the overall meeting evaluation in order to receive your contact hours. The online evaluations will close May 1 at 5:00 p.m. ET.
- Click here for the online continuing education center
- Click here to download concurrent session handouts
- Click here to view online poster presentations
- Click here to view titles and merchandise sold in the Nurse LeaderShop. For more information on the movie, NURSES, If Florence Could See Us Now, click here.
If you need assistance, contact us at (312) 422-2800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Meeting: March 23, 2013
- 2013 Request for Resolutions
- Bylaws with Proposed Technical Changes
- Regulations with Proposed Technical Changes
Be sure to mark your calendars to join us for AONE 2014 to be held March 12-15 in Orlando, FL at the Orange County Convention Center. Key activities over the next several months will be updated continuously here on the AONE Annual Meeting website.
- 2014 Exhibitor and Sponsor Information (Exhibit application now available)
- Call for abstracts (Open in June 2013; Confirmations made in October 2013)
- Registration grand opening and housing blocks available (November 2013)