Thank you for joining us in Orlando!
CNE Evaluation and Certificates
AONE 2014 attendees must complete the overall meeting evaluation in order to receive CNE contact hours.
AONE 2014 meeting materials:
- Concurrent session handouts
- 2013 Committee report
- Audio recordings from the concurrent sessions will be available soon. AONE 2014 attendees will receive a separate email with instructions on how to access these complimentary recordings.
- The AONE 2014 mobile app will remain live for the next few months. Please feel free to stay connected to your new network through this app!
- Pictures from the meeting can be found on our Facebook page. More will be added throughout the week.
Thank you to our sponsors
AONE values the important underwriting of our sponsors, advertisers and exhibitors as they provide us with the means to do more and offer better programming each year. Click here for a full listing of the generous supporters.
Looking forward to next year
We hope to see you at AONE 2015: Empowering Leaders Igniting Change in Phoenix, AZ, April 15-18! Key activities over the next several months will be updated on the AONE website.
- The general call for abstracts for 2015 poster and podium presentations will open in June. Check back here later this spring for complete guidelines. Poster and podium member speakers receive a discount on registration. Plenary session and keynote presentations at the AONE annual meeting are recommended by members of the education committee and secured through an internal invitation only process. AONE invites individuals who are well known for his or her research and expertise that aligns with AONE’s strategic plan, the specific conference theme and is relevant to nurse leaders in the current health care environment. Generally, these speakers have wide name recognition due to their professional and/or personal accomplishments.
- AONE 2015 registration and housing will open in November.
- For a complete listing of all upcoming AONE programs visit our education calendar.