CNML Essentials Review Course
The Certified Nurse Manager and Leader (CNML) exam is built on the four practice areas of financial management; human resource management; performance improvement; and strategic management and technology. Having a solid understanding of them is essential for certification.
- Identify personal level of competency in each of content areas identified in the nurse manager skill inventory tool.
- Identify three areas of emphasis for their own study in preparing for the CNML exam.
- Compare/contrast various modalities of budgeting.
- Discuss health care reimbursement systems.
- Articulate strategies for recruitment, retention, and performance management of staff.
- Compare/contrast data analysis tools and identify appropriate use of each.
- Distinguish between dashboards and scorecards.
- Delineate four leadership activities that facilitate the change process.
The American Hospital Association (AHA) has a corporate rate at the Hotel Allergro. This hotel is two blocks from the AHA offices where the
program will be held. A link to check rates and availability will be sent in the confirmation email.
Location:American Hospital Association 155 N. Wacker Drive, Suite 400 Chicago, IL 60606
Early Bird (register before July 7)
AONE Member - $295
Non-Members - $350
AONE Member - $345
Non-Members - $400