Emerging Nurse Leader Institute
What to expect
Emerging Nurse Leader Institute (ENLI) is a three-day interactive program that combines lecture, discussion, experiential learning, and self-assessment. The seminar is designed to shape aspiring nurse managers into leaders of tomorrow.
Objectives of ENLI
- Managing the Business–financial management, HR management and performance improvement
- Quality & Patient Safety–quality monitoring and safe and effective care
- IOM Future of Nursing–recommendations, current work and what it means for you
- Calling the Circle Principles–attentive listening, intentional speaking and conscious self-monitoring
- Creating the Leader Within–career planning, personal journey and your role as a future nurse manager
- And much more!
Continuing Education Contact Hours
The program offers attendees the opportunity to earn up to 16.5 continuing education credits.
The American Organization of Nurse Executives is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Location:American Hospital Association 155 N. Wacker Drive. Chicago, IL 60606
Regular Rate - $900
Group Rate* - $850 (must have two or more from the same organization)
*Limited to 50 participants