Articles and References
- CIT program helps innovate and continually improve patients’ care at Midland Memorial Hospital. Midland Reporter-Telegraph.
- Engaging frontline staff in performance improvement: The American Organization of Nurse Executives implementation of transforming care at the bedside collaborative. The Joint Commission Journal on Quality and Patient Safety
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF). (2015, September 9). Nurse-led innovation project lives on, long after funding ends.
- RWJF Sharing Nursing’s Knowledge. Retrieved from http://www.rwjf.org/en/library/articles-and-news/2015/09/nurse-led-innovation-project-lives-on.html
- Voice of Nursing Leadership, September 2012, Focus on AONE Center for Care Innovation and Transformation