Why take the CNML Review Course?
The Certified Nurse Manager and Leader (CNML) exam is built on the four practice areas of financial management; human resource management; performance improvement; and strategic management and technology. Having a solid understanding of them is essential for certification.
- Identify personal level of competency in each of content areas identified in the nurse manager skill inventory tool.
- Identify three areas of emphasis for their own study in preparing for the CNML exam.
- Compare/contrast various modalities of budgeting.
- Discuss health care reimbursement systems.
- Articulate strategies for recruitment, retention, and performance management of staff.
- Compare/contrast data analysis tools and identify appropriate use of each.
- Distinguish between dashboards and scorecards.
- Delineate four leadership activities that facilitate the change process.
Continuing Education Contact Hours
Participants can earn a maximum of 7.0 contact hours when they successfully complete this activity.
The American Organization of Nurse Executives is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 15740 for up to 7.0 contact hours.
AONE complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and strives to ensure that no individual with a disability is deprived of the opportunity to participate in the annual meeting solely by reason of that disability. Through its agents, AONE will provide reasonable accommodations for a candidate with a disability who requests accommodations. Requests can be made by sending a written request 21 days in advance of the workshop to Kelsey Irish.