As more hospitals become a part of larger systems, the challenge emerges of creating value at both the system and the entity level. How do system decisions create value? How is value measured?
Discussion Topics Include
- AONE System CNE White Paper
- Developing a Clinically Integrated Health System
- Compensation Study Findings
- Demystifying Big Data and Business Intelligence for the Nurse Executive
- Evolving Role of the Executive Nurse
- The System Chief Nurse Executive And Innovative Continuum of Care Model
Who should participate?
This program is intended for System Chief Nurses.
Continuing Education Contact Hours
The Leadership Challenges of the System Chief Nurse program is approved for 6.75 continuing nursing education contact hours. The American Organization of Nurse Executives is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.